Saturday, March 28, 2015

GONZO #2 - The Second Podcast of Jeremy Gilley

Well the guy is back for more.  Last week, ROCKWIRED's #2 downloaded some AUDACITY software and thought he's try his hand at putting a podcast together.  Now he's given us the second edition of his show GONZO.  On a personal level  if I had were to scan around for a radio station and heard this kid spinning music, I'd stop and give the show a listen and right now I'm hoping everyone out there will do the same.  The tenth anniversary of the website ROCKWIRED.COM has ended up not being all that big of a deal for me - the founder for the site but it tickles me to see this punk kid approach his podcast with both enthusiasm and  some rather fine music. All of the music that he spins on this show is from bands that have been featured on our website, podcasts and magazine such as ROYAL BLISS, FOXY SHAZAM, THE WILD YOUNG HEARTS and ANOTHER LOST YEAR. I'm just glad that he's keeping it in the ROCKWIRED family. 

CHECK OUT THE PODCAST AT:
http://www.rockwired.com/temporarysite/Gonzo2.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment